Sunday, January 6, 2013

Instagram Lately!

Working clockwise from the top left

Homemade Peanut Butter: The moment my dad gave me a food processor for Christmas I knew my first recipe would be peanut butter.  I'm DELIGHTED with the results and the recipe is soon to come!  

Zoo Lights: Lincoln Park Zoo has Zoo Lights every year which is generally a Christmas-y things and even it being a bus ride away, I didn't have time to go before Christmas.  But better late than never I went  last week!  It was oddly depressing to hear Christmas music on January 4th though... 

2am food: When my 23 year old sister was in town for a few days, I became aware of just how old I am.  By 1am on New Year's Eve, I was ready to turn in and call it a night when my little sis was ready to hit the town.  So we rallied and went to a nearby bar then a nearby mexican joint for dinner #2.

It's OK Beer! Meeting up with friends led to a night at quite possibly the weirdest bar in Chicago.  It seemingly had no name, you're only allowed in by knocking and we were nearly the only patrons.  A great night indeed!
  
Cozy Cozy:  My sister's apartment may kill me slowly by poison of cat dander but it sure has a cozy fireplace.  #worthit

Virginia Slims:  Since the dawn of time, my grandma has been smoking Virgina Slims Ultra Light Regulars and while smoking is terrible and all, when my grandma does it, it's ok.  


No comments:

Post a Comment