Thursday, July 24, 2014

6 Things Making Me Happy This Week

A little quiet around these parts this week, eh?  Between traveling a bit, getting back to work and feeling a little blah, I've fallen a bit behind.  Fear not, I've still got happy-making things this week:

1.  These industry food styling tips explain why I never really find advertisement food to be appetizing: because it's hardly real food.  I've got mad respect for food bloggers who don't use these tips and still make food look downright irresistible.  

2.  Tea fanatics like myself will like this handy guide to tea.  I hardly consider myself to be a tea snob but loose leaf tea is where the magic happens.  

3.  Well, while we're talking about guides to things (I lead an exciting life, don't I?), how about oats?  I found this to be SO helpful.  It's like, I sorta knew these things but I also sorta didn't?  I sure as heck didn't know what to do with a groat though.  If I had to guess, I would have said a groat was a troll-like man who lived under a bridge.  

4.  Uuuhhhh, where was this list of questions you should ask at every job interview back when I was interviewing and miserable?  Because I always know you should ask questions after an interview but obviously my mind is blank and all I can think of is that I usually have to pee and I'm probably sweating and I'm so thirsty and "what's the company culture like?"  

5.  Omelet Scones?  Yup!  I'll take one please.  Or seven.  

6.  I just love this "Letter from Anthony Bourdain."  So many leather jackets.  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment