Thursday, August 21, 2014

5 Things Making Me Happy This Week

It's actually hot and humid in Chicago this week after nearly a whole summer being mild and I know I have no right to complain but I'm still gonna complain like hell and you can't stop me.  UGH IT'S HOT.  Ok, now happy stuff:

1.  Someone Ate This makes me feel so much better about my own food photography skills.  And just about life in general actually.  No matter how bad it gets, at least my food never looks like this.  

2.  Something about summer has me majorly craving cole slaw and crunchy noodley salads.  This  Crunchy Spicy Peanut Lime Salad is hittin' allllll the right notes.  Wouldn't mind a little chicken up in there too.  

3.  Perhaps the best MAC Collection yet?  If there is any product that I will purchase purely for the packaging, this is it.  And I'm not ashamed to admit that.  

4.  Who knew that so many foods would have so many sexual references?  Say what you want about Buzzfeed, they know how to bring the goods sometimes.  

5.  Blueberry Pie Donuts?!  Uuuggghhhhhhh.  I just want them right now without the effort required to make them.  Life is so unfair! 

What's making you happy this week?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment