Sunday, August 17, 2014

The Weekly Manicure #4: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

We've had quite the mild summer in Chicago this year (and I'm not complaining about it), and as a result I haven't been choosing my usual obnoxious neon nail polish quite as much.  After having a bit of a rummage through my nail polish collection, I decided to find the brightest neon I own and the winner was China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy.  It's a super bright peachy pink that seems like it practically glows in the bottle.  

While the color is fabulous, the longevity is so-so.  Most neon polishes tend to have a matte finish and most matte finishes chip a bit easier than other lacquer-y type finishes.  Even with using a base and top coat, I still only get a few days wear out of this.  However, I haven't found any other neon finishes that can really hold up to the wear anyway so I'll take what I can get.  

What's on your nails this week?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment